White Basimento aka Gold Dust Bastimento

Discussion in 'Dart Frogs General' started by Ron Jung, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ron Jung

Ron Jung Legendary Member

I wanted to share a couple of pictures of my Gold Dust Basti's. You probably will never see these and unfortunately I lost them when we moved 3.5 years ago. We had a ton of frogs and tanks and no frog room. By the time we were moved in and had a frog room built I lost a few of my frogs and these guys were one of the ones I lost. If anyone know where I might be able to get them please let me know as I really miss them.

Ron. Golddust Pumilio3.JPG Golddust Pumilio4.JPG

2. mystah

mystah Legendary Member

They are stunning. Could you keep those with regular bastis? or are they a completely different species (local) and should be kept seperate

3. mwringe

mwringe Member

Wow, amazing looking frogs. Its too bad to hear about what happened to them :( hopefully someone has some available for you

4. pinkjello

pinkjello Contributing Member

These are gorgeous!!

5. Ron Jung

Ron Jung Legendary Member

Thanks everyone. Ya they were awsome one of my most favourite Pumilio's I had if not the most favourite. They should be kept seperate so they don't cross. Since they are a Basti they can cross with Red, Orange or other Basti's. There are a few variations of the Gold Dust Basti's as well. A really good site to see the different morphs of Gold Dust is on SNDF Simply Natural Dart Frogs. Marcus Breeze owns it and is a really nice fellow. Hope to meet him one day if I make my way back down to Florida.

Here is the link to his morphs of Pumilio's where you will see the different Gold Dust morphs.
    http://www.sndartfrogs.com/galleryfspumilio.html

Ron.

Social Sharing