2020 'Blackfoot Orange' P. terribilis

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Fahad, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Fahad

Fahad Member

2020 P. terribils froglets, 'Blackfoot Orange'
    $100.00 each, no trades.
    North York, ON
    Seller: Fahad Khan
    PM for details.

• Age: all frogs are 3-4 months out of water, well-started and feeding on melanogaster.
    • Line origin: Tesoros de Colombia
    • Generation: F3

Pictured are some of my adult group along with photos of the actual froglets on sale. I do not use stock images, all photos are of my animals.

Pick-up only in the Bathurst and Wilson area most mornings and afternoons. Frogs will be packed in non-insulated containers and box so will require a car for safe transport.

Like other P. terribilis localities, these display some variability, the orange ranging from paler to deep pumpkin, with variable amounts of black on their limbs and under their throats and rumps as adults.

• From a small, closed collection of single origin frogs.
    • Never been mixed with WC animals of any species, or frogs of unknown origin.

***Prospective buyers please note: I DO NOT accept cash payments at this time due to COVID-19. Interac email transfers or PayPal upon pick-up only, no exceptions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buyers will receive photos of the frogs they’re getting beforehand; upon arrival we’ll meet outdoors and buyer departs with frogs as soon as their Interac transfer appears (this usually takes no more than 2 minutes or so). Masks are mandatory during the pandemic, thanks for your understanding!***

Attached Files:

Terraformer and moricollins like this.
  2. Fahad

Fahad Member

Bumping this ad as the second wave of 2020 offspring will be 3 months OOW and available as of Friday in limited numbers. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

3. Ron Jung

Ron Jung Legendary Member

Just picked up a week ago 5 of these guys. Very nice frogs great fellow to deal with. If you are in the market for blackfoot Orange Terribilis I give him as his frogs a thumbs up.

Fahad and steve8855 like this.
  4. Fahad

Fahad Member

Thanks Ron. Bumping this thread as there are a few more available.

5. Sean Kennedy

Sean Kennedy New Member

Hi how's it going how are you? My name is Sean BTW And a Pleasure to meet you. I was hoping you had the magic and rhoes would be the day are still for sale :) I live in North York as well and I would love to be able to purchase them from you today if they are still around. Please give me a call at 437-980-2833

Social Sharing