yellow galact and microspot auratus new homes

Discussion in 'Members Frogs & Vivariums' started by syble, Jul 24, 2009.

1. syble

syble Contributing Member

Seams like it took forever but heres the finished product what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. orchid_man

orchid_man Member

I love the first one! Im going to have to suction cup some broms in my tanks! Great idea!

3. Malli

Malli Contributing Member

wow, that looks amazing.

4. frogfreak

frogfreak Legendary Member

Real nice vivs Sib! Don't they always seem to take forever o:| Where did You get the galacts from?

5. syble

syble Contributing Member

Thanks! I like the first one better too. I made that one at like 1 am one day, started playing with it and before i know it tucking plants and pinching and then snapping photos at like 2 am lolha. It also had first crack at the plants not sure if that had anything to do with it hehe. For me its all the stuff leading up to planting that takes forever, granted that you need to leave time inbetween for curing and carving and siliconing and more curing lol, but planting is by far my favourite! The galacts came from a local pet guy with connections i guess, he never said where he got them from.

I'm looking forward to these tanks growing out some, and testing some new plant material. I'm gonna move a heli and ceph in also, both are safe carnivorous plants ;)
    Thanks
    Sib ;)

6. CantThinkofaUsername

CantThinkofaUsername Member

Neat! This is unrelated to your post, but I was reading your sig and it says you have "giant" blue and black auratus, and I was just wondering if there is a difference between normal blue and black, or if some people just add the "giant" in for kicks. I have also seen the same thing with people calling their cobalt tincs "giant" cobalt tincs, even though my normal tincs are larger in size than their "giants".

Social Sharing