terribilis: mixing with other species of any animals? Ponds?

Discussion in 'Dart Frogs General' started by FwoGiZ, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FwoGiZ

FwoGiZ Contributing Member

You guys have to understand english isn't my mother tongue so please, other than that guy who was just literally insulting me, where did you see me be sarcastic?
    you don't like me or my post? move on.... you're on the internet, it's gonna happen again btw... i dunno what else to say. I don't like flamers and whiners but I gotta deal with em too soo...

Most snakes won't eat anything else but rodents..
    but if you mix frogs and snakes, it mostly becomes a snake tank with some frogs which isn't what I am looking for but you are indeed right, I've seen/read that before

2. pinkjello

pinkjello Contributing Member

I think this post should now be deleted if your going to be insulting...

Move on?? thats insulting btw..we are all here to learn from each other. Being insulting needs to be addressed and you are being insulting..maybe its time you need to reflect on how you are behaving...

sarcasm: Dude I am soooo sincerely sorry you felt offended by my O' so bragging.
    Here's a tissue..

Please dont blame this on what nationality you are - as a person you are either kind or you are not kind in this world..regardless of what stuff gets thrown your way..bad or good..and unfortunatley I see something that isnt very kind and I am not going to sit here and watch this happen on this board.

Canadart has been a very good board to deal with..I dont want to see sarcarsm or swearing or someone being "pissy" because they arent hearing what they want to hear.

3. Dendromad

Dendromad Contributing Member

As well as the P. terribilis with the boa constrictor we keep ETB's and an ATB in with some D. tinctorius as well as some D. auratus with some Columbian rainbow boas, and some Melanophryniscus with tiger rat snakes, all with no issues to date. The snakes are mainly active at night and the frogs during the day, if the snakes are well fed there shouldn't be any issues.

4. pinkjello

Whats an ETB? I just find that so weird that snakes dont go after small critters..thats very interesting to know :)

5. Leslie Mcfatridge

Leslie Mcfatridge Member

ETB = emerald tree boa ? I think

6. FwoGiZ

FwoGiZ Contributing Member

This
    and this "He's a self proclaimed expert. Providing links to this guy seems like it will fall on deaf ears" that comes from DB is why I used sarcasm as this is plain ridiculous. I have a really hard time conceiving you are all offended at my sarcasm (that's a reaction to his action) but not his total lack of respect.

See, that pissed me off.. I stated it, I moved on (or am still trying) and now I just wanna go on with the constructive stuff ...

But you want me to be shut? You are insulted by being told to move on? Like they say, it doesn't mean it's insulting because you are insulted!
    My behavior is merely reacting, and yep I can keep up with an argument, I don't have my tongue in my pocket altho english is my second language.
    Oh another thing, Canada has 2 official languages btw, I am as Canadian if not more than you are.. haha

Seriously. I am just gonna ignore the drama from now on, altho it tickles me inside cause I always wanna explain my point but this is ridiculous and time draining... good thing I ain't too busy at work for now but yeah.

As for the snake thing, I don't know....... I would be kinda scared the big boas would smash a frog at some point!!! You know when they're trying to get up somewhere then they fall? rainbow boas with terribs would be awesome tho!

7. pinkjello

I think if you have too much time on your hands you may want to take some time to reflect on your own behaviour...

enough said.

MarkB likes this.
  8. pinkjello

mods, is there any way to put an end to this post..its getting very insulting and i think it would be best served to close this one down and if he wishes to start a new fresh clean thread, then sobeit..

9. Drew

Drew Administrator Staff Member

locking this thread out cause several parties are being to agressive. Why does this topic always lead to a argument!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Social Sharing