Please sign this petition to help stop this by-law in Chatham-Kent Ontario from being approved.

Discussion in 'Dart Frogs General' started by greenoasis1, Feb 5, 2015.

1. vince

vince Member

I can appreciate the frustration by some posters when it comes to government and some of the ridiculous laws they impose but I have to agree with Epiphile.

Thanks for the great post Epiphile.

Epiphile likes this.
  2. Lordoftheswarms

Lordoftheswarms Member

I didn't voice my opinion unsolicited, you asked.

3. Epiphile

Epiphile Contributing Member

I asked you originally and in my last post whether you didn't think it was worthwhile to sign the petition to help try to prevent an even remote outside chance of someone in this hobby being affected. I'll presume that this is the case, though you didn't explicitly answer my question.

It looks like the petition is halfway there; good work, folks. Here's the draft of the actual bylaw in case anyone's interested.

greenoasis1 likes this.
  4. Lordoftheswarms

Lordoftheswarms Member

I'd rather not give them the legitimacy. I'd rather call them out on their lack of public engagement, and/or disregard them on these matters.

5. H2-0

H2-0 Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately it's people like you that damage the view of the hobby to governing organizations. Your attitude could ruin it for all of us. People know how you feel now so please keep your negative views to yourself.

Blair D likes this.
  6. Lordoftheswarms

Lordoftheswarms Member

Quit asking me about it then.

I don't like our government, and keep to myself until people pester me... and that's how I ruin the hobby for all of us? Conform, conform, conform. I'm hearing it from all sides.

I remember you now, you're the soresport that wouldn't let it go, when I had made a brief comment that reflected a moment of pride in a job well done, playing a critical role in organizing the largest, most attended, most awarded orchid show in Canada.

You get upset about something someone that you've never met said on the internet.

Grow up. Leave me alone, and I'll stop talking.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  7. greenoasis1

greenoasis1 Contributing Member

f you would like to help stop the new proposed animal by-law in Chatham, Kent, Ontario,Please contact them by phone or email cklicensing@Chatham-Kent.ca
    The meeting is on March 2 2015.
    If you would like to attend. (info below).

image001.png

afterdark and Epiphile like this.
  8. Ashli

Ashli Contributing Member

Signed.

Anyone who is in the hobby and has ever dealt with Understory really needs to sign this petition.

They are located in Chatham Kent. ..i signed a few weeks ago and don't remember exactly what it may have said about breeders and businesses, but it can't be good.

As someone raised in Chatham I really I could be at the meeting when this is discussed.

Social Sharing