Hello from Gatineau.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by imac, Apr 28, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. imac

imac New Member

Hi,

My name is Iain (pronounced exactly like Ian) Macpherson. I live in Gatineau and work in Ottawa. I’m new to this group, but have worked with herps for years. I’ve been keeping darts for about 3 years, and really enjoy them. Unbelievably, I’ve actually managed to breed my Azureus three times, and successfully raise several tadpoles to the adult stage.

I also keep (or have kept) chameleons, geckos, newts, salamanders, frogs, toads and treefrogs of various types - including my White’s, some of which I have had for more than 25 years - and various freshwater and saltwater aquariums.

2. Dave Larocque

Dave Larocque New Member

Hi , my name's Dave Larocque. I live just west of Ottawa and have been into the hobby for ten? years. Good for you. You're off to roaring start. Did you get to the Gatineau show last weekend? Get to meet Mark Pepper from Understory? That's the first time he's been up to that show. I have banded Leucomelas, Ranitomeya Arena Blanca, R. Iquitos, R. Variabilis, R. Imitator Yurimaguas. Oophaga Rufous Ridge, O. Punta Laurels, O. Mancreek. Welcome aboard!

3. imac

imac New Member

Thank you, Dave Larocque. Sadly, I didn’t make it to the Gatineau show, and when I found out I had missed it (while looking online on Monday or Tuesday), I was so peeved! Oh, well...no more room for anything new, anyway. I myself have D. T. azureus mostly, some P. terribilis juvies and some D. T. citronella (all male, I think). Glad to be aboard!

4. mystah

mystah Legendary Member

Welcome to the board... It's traditionally more active then it has been in the past few months... hopefully more conversation and threads start again

41714049 likes this.
  5. 41714049

41714049 Contributing Member

Welcome!

6. erikm

erikm Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Canadart!

7. Drew

Drew Administrator Staff Member

welcome

Social Sharing